Friday, July 9, 2010

Master Cylinder & Exhaust Manifold

Today we had intentions of installing the new master cylinder for the brakes, which we found via Family Car Parts. They were great to deal with!


However, we not only found out that we did not have the correct wrench, but also that the exhaust manifold was broken. (Note the photo of the cast metal corner busted off). Now we will either be hunting for a new exhaust manifold (for a 318 poly) or finding someone to weld the original cast metal one back together. We located the correct exhaust manifold gasket via our local Napa Dealer.


1 comment:

magi said...

I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. MAN Exhaust