The major accomplishment of today was the installation of Armstrong vinyl floor tiles. Lots of cutting, gluing, rolling with the tile roller and cleaning up the sticky glue. Under the new tiles we have prepared the floor by ensuring the plywood (old section and new section) was screwed down well and level. We used floor leveler compound to fill in the areas as needed.
Other accomplishments include installation of a new Champion remanufactured starter (and she starts!) As well, we found a way to install new seat belts, complete with shoulder belts, by welding in a mounting point onto the steel motor home frame. We also put up the newly chromed Dodge Motor Home script.