We cleaned up the outside steps with a coat of black Tremclad rust paint. And we painted the plastic wall covering in the back bedroom area, a "RV White" with plastic spray paint. We were not able to get this area clean with scrubbing but the paint went on very well. You will note in the photo that we also re-installed the wood grain colored aluminum trim on the interior side of the window.
We are still painting cupboards as well. In the closet area we have built an enclosed wood cabinet with lots of shelves, primarily for our food storage. (no more mice hitching a free ride and meal!) The the other 2 doors in the close will open to two large shelves, one at the top and one at the bottom, with room in between to add in additional shelves (perhaps wire ones) at a later date. By rebuilding the interior of the closet we are able to enclose the wheel well so it is not visible in the bottom and enclose in the furnace so we just access it from the exterior panel. It looks really awesome and very functional.
As mentioned in a previous post we scored a great couch that folds down into a bed that we will be using in Myrtle. We painted the new wood box that will go under it to a fix it to the floor and provide storage. We also painted the new wood box for the bench across from the couch (which will utilize her original couch cushions). Thankfully my father-in-law is an amazing carpenter and built of of the boxes, cupboards and so on!